Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I think my wife hates me part II

My last post was regarding a parody to a movie. Now I believe that it is not a parody anymore. Last I made a mistake of not telling my spouse about the taxes. You can read the whole story on her blog. This morning I open up my check register and compare it to what the bank states. I am off my about $100.00. Noticed that there was a check written for that amount to Macy's. I called my spouse and inquired about it. She stated something to the effect of (not quoting) that we do not talk about these things, remember. I asked another question and she stated someting about she was hoping I would get her point about not disclosing information. I think she took the sermon on Anger a little too far

1 comment:

cori said...

Or, perhaps, you should just talk with your wife about finances a little better!