Saturday, December 1, 2007

Depth Charge

There is a major difference between in-laws and outlaws: Outlaws are wanted. The other night I was at my in-laws house for dinner. While we were waiting for the food to be ready my mother-in-law had asked me to change out some batteries in one of her Hallmark Snowmen displays. I replied, "Sure thing." She proceeded to get out some batteries and the screwdriver. As I was getting ready to loosen the screw on the latch for the batteries, she started explaining to me in detail how to replace the batteries. Hmmmm. Being that I am 34 years old, have two kids with many toys that require batteries, and in the IT industry, I believe I am capable of replacing batteries.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

your mom replaces batteries

cori said...

What the HEY is a 'depth charge' anyway?!