Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wooooaaah-Maann

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays (for political correctness)

It has been a while since I posted to this blog. This blog is dedicated to my friend, and fellow oppressed husband, Lucas in San Diego.

Over the weekend there was a string of emails between my lovely wife and her friend in San Diego, who also happens to be the wife of Lucas. The emails were in reference to Lucas after a hard days work of watching the children was sitting around doing nothing but watching sports on TV - wooooahhh-maann.

Lucas, I support you, and you are correct. We should unite and create a joint blog about these issues.

I will admit that there is always room from improvement, however we do our fair share of tasks. I only watch 4 full sporting events on TV (the 4 majors of golf) . If I happen to catch a few more during the year, I consider myself lucky. More power to those who want to watch sports on TV - woooaaaahhh-maann

Just a few minutes ago my daughter asked my wife to play Monopoly. My wife's reply, "No. I am doing nothing." Far be it from me to talk to her about doing nothing - woooaaahhh-maann

Then there is the issue of sleep and rest. My wife gets frustrated with me for napping. She does not feel she can take the time to nap. So it is her choice to not nap. Her position is who will get the stuff done. My position is either one of us will get it done - woooahhh-maann

There is a solution. Compromise



WOOOAAAAHH-MAAANNN

6 comments:

Meghan said...

I waited all those days for that post?

knittingqueen said...

I think I may have to hit you the next time I see you.

Meghan said...

you'll have to stand in line, Jen

cori said...

For the record, I DID play Monopoly Princess!

Meghan said...

just waiting for the next stellar post...

Jackie said...

I can't believe I didn't read this sooner. Mark- I've been thinking about you lately and how you would look as one of the Wiggles. I'm still working on the shirt color- it hasn't come to me yet. Might have to go with Princess Pink since you are married to a Princess.