Thursday, December 6, 2007

Patience is a virtue

I am sitting at Starbucks right now in College Station, TX. I finished my project a day early and am trying to get home. Texas A&M University is basically the only thing in College Station. I am scheduled to fly out of here this afternoon at 3:00PM to Dallas then leave Dallas at 6 and arrive at 8:30 pm. I was at the airport to fly standby on the 7:00 AM flight. I did not make it. The next one is at 1 pm. That is oversold. I am pretty much stuck. I will go tour the George Bush library and enjoy my day patiently.

Mark

3 comments:

mkeene said...

Hey McLovin

Go buy SuperBad instead of going to the Bush Library

Meghan said...

wow! it's hard to top Mike's comment...
so I won't even try!

Meghan said...

I'm trying to remain patient waiting for you next post!
Just sit down and

Get Er Done!!